Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My plans and goals in session 2

During session 2, I am going to make lesson materials using a tool and resource as follows.

Textbook: Middle School English - Cheonjae publish

1. Using Voki, I am gonna say hello to my students before starting the class.

2. Using YouTube, I am gonna find movie clips which are related to Lesson 7.
    My students will find that they can make their own valuable recycle art with the useless trash.

3. Using Padlets, I will try to gather students' ideas on the topic and how to study effectively for Lesson 7.

4. Using Quizlet, I will make two flash cards for the different level of my students.
   They will learn new vocabularies and key expressions in Lesson 7.

5. Using QRcode, I'm gonna let my students review or check the vocabularies and key expressions with their cellphones.
   This will be helpful to inspire my students' interest in English and my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment